Explore neighborhood streets, ride for fitness, or ditch the car for your daily commute. LaFree E+ is a perfect introduction to the world of E-bikes. Designed for recreational riders, it lets you cruise up hills and cover longer distances in less time.
- Mid-Drive Motor
- SyncDrive motor features Smart Assist technology with six sensors to calculate torque, cadence, slope and speed and deliver smooth, powerful pedaling assistance.
- Rear Rack Battery
- Energy Pack 400 battery design with 3 AMP charger can fully charge in 5 hours,
- Step-Through Frame
- Lowered top tube makes it easy to get on and off, and the lower, centralized motor position creates a balanced, stable ride.
- Intuitive Controls
- Ride Control One command center offers a simple, compact interface that makes it easy to switch power modes, monitor battery levels, and control accessories while you ride.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Tektro brakes with 160mm rotors provide optimal control and stopping power in all conditions.
- Grippy Tires
- High-volume 2.35-inch tires provide a smooth, comfortable ride on variable surfaces.
- Wide Gear Range
- 8-speed drivetrain makes it easy to choose the perfect gear for flat or hilly terrain.
- Integrated Mounts
- Rear rack makes it easy to carry cargo, and reflector improves visibility in low-light conditions.
|MOTOR||Giant SyncDrive Life, 60Nm, 5-mode plus automatic, 300% tunable support, powered by YAMAHA. Pedal assist to 20 mph.|
|BATTERY||EnergyPak 400Wh, 36V, 11.3Ah rechargeable lithium-ion|
|FRAME STYLE||comfort, low step|
|FRAME||ALUXX aluminium, double tube low-stepthrough design|
|FORK||ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc|
|STEM||Alloy, adjustable quill|
|HANDLEBAR||Alloy, high rise, 25.4|
|CONSOLE||*wireless display compatible|
|SADDLE||Giant Comfort (Cypress/Sedona)|
|BRAKES||Tektro T275, hydraulic, 160mm|
|TIRES||CST Metropolitan Palm Bay, 26x2.35|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano M310 Altus|
|CRANKSET||forged alloy, 38t with chainguard|
|CASSETTE||Shimano HG200, 8-speed, 12x32|
|OTHER||Giant EnergyPak 3A fast charger|
|NOTE||images and specifications subject to change, errors, and omissions|