Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
Redesigned geometry puts you in the best position for everything from workouts to commutes while comfortably keeping your eyes on busy roads. We took learnings from the speed a road rider seeks and the maneuverability a mountain bike rider needs. The rider's position on the Vado instills confidence and, at the same time, optimizes the rider's ability to efficiently power from A to B.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|BATTERY||Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh|
|FRAME STYLE||Step-thru and High step, Front-Suspension|
|FRAME||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|FORK||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount|
|STEM||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm|
|CONSOLE||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|SADDLE||Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|BRAKES||SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm 6-bolt|
|RIMS||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|TIRES||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|SHIFTER||SRAM NX, 11-speed trigger|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|RACK||Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load|
|NOTE||images and specifications subject to change, errors, and omissions|