Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|BATTERY||Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh|
|FRAME STYLE||Mountain Front-Suspension|
|FRAME||E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|FORK||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|CONSOLE||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount|
|SEATPOST||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|BRAKES||SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|RIMS||650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h|
|TIRES||Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|SHIFTER||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|LIGHTS||Front: Lezyne Ebike Hecto E65, 210 Lumen, 12V, Rear: Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V|
|FENDERS||Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay|
|RACK||Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load|
|NOTE||images and specifications subject to change, errors, and omissions|