The Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible.
The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminum frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec, a 1x Shimano GRX group takes on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that the fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- Specialized developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
|MOTOR||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|FRAME STYLE||Mountain Front-Suspension|
|FRAME||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|FORK(Front)||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy Bar, 125 Drop x 75 Reach|
|CONSOLE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|SEATPOST||Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm|
|BRAKES||Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc|
|TIRES||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|SHIFTER||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|NOTE||specifications subject to change, errors, and omissions|