When ripping down the trail, the last thing you need to worry about is if your helmet will protect you in a crash. Then again, you don't want to be stuck wearing a full-face on every trail ride. The Ambush Comp with ANGi—a lightweight, extended coverage helmet at a wallet-friendly price.
Starting with protection, the Ambush Comp boasts a significant amount of extended coverage and a single density foam that's been reinforced by a Composite Matrix. The reason behind this is that it manages the energy from impacts more effectively. Even with the added protection, though, it fits comfortably with a low profile and fully integrated Mindset 360 fit system. And with its five height positions, this system provides unmatched adjustment, while an integrated dial allows for on-the-fly fine-tuning. The Ambush Comp also keeps you cool with the 4th Dimension Cooling System's massive vents and exhaust ports, so you don't have to worry about overheating—even on the hottest days.
The new ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before—when combined with the iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with the Specialized app and STRAVA® to provide GPS-based activity tracking.
Includes a micro-indexing visor that quickly adjusts positions and has plenty of room for goggle storage. Combined, these features put the Ambush Comp well in front of the competition.
- Integrated ANGi crash sensor.
- Includes a lifetime subscription to the Specialized Ride app.
- Composite Matrix internal reinforcement allows large vents for greater cooling.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, comfortable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and integrated dial for easy on-the-fly adjustments.
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments, as well as convenient goggle stowage.
- 4th Dimension Cooling system optimizes ventilation.
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.