BEB Customer Benefits
We like to start our relationships off right. We want to make sure that you are comfortable with your new purchase and we are available to you as a resource for your e-bike needs and maintenance.
Included in a New Bike Purchase from Bend Electric Bikes*
- Up to 6 months of tune ups (appointment required)
- New bike accessory discount: good for 15% off accessories (in stock only) for your bike for up a week after you pick up your new bike
- Registration with Bike Index (you’ll receive an email in order to manage your account)
- Discounted service rates
- Complimentary diagnostic service
- Complimentary software update as required by the manufacturer
- Manufacturer warranty work
- Your new bike is registered with Bike Index, a non-profit bike registry.
*Applies to original purchaser only
Important Reminders for New Bike Owners
300 miles after your purchase.This is to ensure that your new bike is safe, functioning and adjusted correctly. All new bikes need this first service. It also gives you some time to ride, get to know your bike, ask questions and learn more about how to get the best out of your new bike.
- State of charge is best kept between 20% - 80% when possible
- Charge when battery is at a temperature of 35 - 95 degrees Fahrenheit - allow battery to warm up or cool down before connecting charger
- Store battery in a dry place
Maintain your bike regularly and bring it in for service to keep it ready to ride and avoid preventable problems. Most riders need yearly tune ups or more frequent service if you are a high mileage rider. This will help keep you out riding and in for service much less.