Tero X 29
The Turbo Tero X means one thing: you're going to need a bigger map. With ride anywhere range, this full-suspension electric bike is our go-anywhere, over anything, with everything vehicle. Read more
Plus, with enough storage space to pack in a few backcountry comforts, you'll discover new adventures easier than ever. The only question left to ask is where to?
POWERFUL: Pedal beyond the map with the seamless performance of the Specialized Full Power 2.2 motor and the Turbo Operating System. The Specialized Full Power 2.2 motor is the same motor that’s in our Levo - tested against the most rugged terrain, in the harshest conditions, to ensure the highest quality experience. An intelligent e-bike operating system that seamlessly integrates our fully custom, purpose-built software and hardware so you can ride farther and explore more than ever before. What’s more, the MasterMind display provides instant tunability right at your fingertips while keeping an eye on the built-in range estimator to ensure you’re hitting maximal range and ride time. Plus, the MasterMind display seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app to enable over-the-air updates with integrated range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
SMOOTH: The pothole-eating, bump-smoothing, rock-flattening confidence, comfort, and control built into the Tero X tame the most rugged terrain. Thanks to ample front and rear suspension, a performance-minded upright riding position, our world-renowned Ground Control tires, and the confidence of a dropper seatpost, we’ve made it easier than ever to explore rough routes with confidence.
VERSATILE: Ride beyond the horizon with everything you need. The Tero X is equipped with up to 1,000 lumens of headlight power, up to 22 lumens of rear light illumination, and an integrated rear rack that safely carries up to 20kg of adventure gear. Oh, and did we forget to mention the extra front rack for 10kg of additional on-bike storage? Sounds like any ride is a bright idea.
- Specialized Full Power 2.2 Motor with 90Nm of torque and a 710Wh Battery deliver incredible, seamless pedal assistance and long-lasting battery life.
- Mission Control App and MasterMind display allow you to tailor Tero X’s power output levels to your desired riding preference.
- Mission Control gives you added security by allowing you to disable the motor and activate the motion sensor alarm with Turbo System lock while also providing easy, over-the-air updates so your bicycle is always improving.
- 130/120mm of full suspension. Lock-out equipped RockShox Lyrik Select+ fork and RockShox Deluxe Select+ shock provide confidence, comfort, and control.
- Dropper seat post helps you stay in control during the rocky parts while making it easier to get your foot down when coming to a stop.
- DRYTECH stainless steel fenders ensure that no matter the adventure, you always arrive fresh.
- World-renowned Ground Control Grid T7 tires for unsurpassed traction.
- Rear rack with side pannier rails provide 20kg carrying capacity. Also compatible with the Front Rack and Adventure Plate for an additional 10kg of capacity.
- Integrated Lezyne Super HB front light with high beam handlebar button. 1000 lumens in high beam, 600 lumens in low beam, and Lezyne Fender Alert rear light with brake light function.
- For optimal ride control, the Tero X features a front and rear wheel combination of 29”/27.5”, also known as a mullet setup, in all sizes except the S. The S features 27.5”/27.5” front and rear wheel combinations.
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.2 (2.0 5.0) (2.0E 4.0), 90Nm torque 70Nm (5.0) 50Nm (4.0), custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|BATTERY||Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh|
|FRAME STYLE||Mountain Full-Suspension|
|FRAME||E5 Aluminum, full suspension, mullet style for M-XL, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount|
|FORK||RockShox Lyrik Select+, Lockout, 130mm, fender mounts|
|REAR SHOCK||RockShox Deluxe Select+, lockout, rebound adjust, 45x190mm|
|STEM||Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, 75mm length, integrated TCD mount|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Trail, Alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S: 720mm, M-XL: 750mm|
|CONSOLE||MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages|
|SADDLE||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, Handlebar remote, 34.9mm, S: 150mm, M: 170mm, L/XL: 190mm|
|BRAKES||Sram Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, multiple adjustment options, hydraulic, 180mm rotor (200mm front)|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|TIRES||Ground Control Grid T7, 2Bliss ready, S: 27.5x2.35, M-XL: 29x2.35 Rear: Ground Control Grid T7, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.35|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|SHIFTER||SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click|
|CRANKSET||Praxis forged M30, custom offset|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|
|LIGHTS||Lezyne EBIKE SUPER HB STVZO E1000, 1000 Lumen, high beam button actuated, 12V, Stem mounted|
|FENDERS||Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenderstays|
|RACK||Specialized Pannier-rack, alloy tubing, max. 20kg load|
|KICKSTAND||Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount|
|NOTE||images and specifications subject to change, errors, and omissions|